Sakura

Sakura

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Sea of Confusion

       I've been reading lots of blogs lately, but my problem is that I click comment, type in a really long-winded comment on how amazing their writing is, or how I think guns are a really intersting topic, and thats when it all falls apart. I click "submit" and it says to select a profile; that's not complicated in itself, but I click "google account" and it says something like: ERROR Cookie value is null for FormRestoration. What in the world does that mean?!?  I'm really confused and I really want to comment, especially to answer you Andrew, but I can't. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? I'd love to know.
      Anyway, I'm kind of freaking out right now. The Banzai-Convention is so close, yet I don't have a cosplay costume to wear! I have a hundred dollar budget, but I need something cute and fast. I tried a sight called Milanoo, but apparently my friend says its a scam. I might just go to the halloween store down the street, but I doubt they have any anime related costumes. I'm sure I'll figure something out, I just hope it's in time.
       Enough of my confusing life. I'm going to blog a random story that I will make up on the spot. I'm going to put a picture of a random scene and write a short story about it that will hopefully be enough words to give me full credit.


I'm not sure why, but this forest I have wandered into seems to perfect to be real. Ah! I know now. It's the smell of rushing water, the cool foliage that seems to be everywhere. It's so exotic I know I am far from home, yet I wish I could make this my home instead. The gentle rush of the bamboo reeds and birds chirping in the air. I see a rush of black and gray, and wonder what animal would have such colors in this asian rainforest. I walk in the direction it went, and see it's slender body perched in a tree. Oh! It's gorgeous. I remember a lesson I had long ago about the Palm Civet, and realise this must be it. The only reason I remember it is that it eats the soft outer flesh of coffee cherries and the seed passes right through it's degestive track. They actually sell these coffee beans for a lot of money, which I find disgusting. It makes an odd sound as it notices me, and quickly dashes away. I try to follow it, but end up more lost than I was in the begginning. I find myself in a larger grove of bamboo, and a bit of orange in the distance. A tiger! I'm so scared my legs begin to freeze up, something that happens only in dreams. The sudden sound of rustling makes me shake off my feer and begin to run. Faster and faster I sprint, my lungs already pounding. I breathe slowly and evenly, yet I don't seem to be getting any oxygen and I'm slowly grinding to a halt. I want to run more, away from what I'm sure is a Bengal tiger, but I just can't. With a finality I find scary, I trip over a large rock I'm sure I would have avoided if I'd been thinking and watching. My leg is bleeding, bleeding, getting blood everywhere. I know from every TV show i've ever seen to staunch the blood, but it keeps coming. My vision goes fuzzy, and I remember the tiger. Somehow I know I won't make it, that I will never see my family, my friends or even my boss again. I shut my eyes, before I catch another glimpse of my own blood, and fade away.

1 comment:

  1. Come to the lab (202) on an A-day intervention. We'll try to solve the comment problem...because I value your comments!

    ReplyDelete