Sakura

Sakura

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Awesome Quotes


All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. –Edgar A. Poe.

Art is anything you can get away with. –Marshal McLuhan

Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all. –Bob Marley

Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives. – C. S. Lewis

I have a love interest in every one of my films: a gun. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned. –Eminem

 An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. –Mohandas Ghandi

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all. –Emily Dickinson 





4 comments:

  1. Hey, is this Julia? I have no idea who this is and I can't connect you with any name on my blog. Thank-you for reading my blog, by the way. I only know of three people now who read it. I am now able to expand my audience. Nice quotes, by the way. I really like the one by C.S. Lewis. It just fits with my life right now. And I miss CW too. That was the highlight of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I can't find the follow button yet....but I shall find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this is Julia, sorry for being so mysterious. By the way the follow button should be under my iPod. I had it way down at the bottom but I put it up there 'cuz apparently people can't see it down there... by the way, you say by the way a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I repeat things sometimes. I think my computer needs an update because I still can't see that button. LOL.

    ReplyDelete