Sakura

Sakura

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MLP: FIM How I Became Addicted.

              Now a lot of you are probably looking at my profile picture and thinking, Oh! She probably has a little sister who likes my little ponies. That's not true. I don't have a little sister, but I do have two little brothers who happened to get me into MLP. As you have probably already guessed, MLP: FIM stands for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. It's the new season of My Little Pony, animated by the same woman who did Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and the Power Puff Girls. Let me just say, she is amazing. She turned something that used to be purely for little girls into a cute show that both little girls AND teenage boys enjoy. 
              There are countless sights that host Fanfictions and picture captions, all done by teenagers, on MLP. One of them on a sight I have known and loved for years is called My Little Brony. (Link below) 
  http://bronies.memebase.com/

            It's a memebase, which means that some pictures may appear more than once, and that some of them may be a little disturbing, so I don't recommend clicking on the link if you have high standards.
            I've also added the first episode of MLP to this blog, but be warned that it gets better with time. You might not like it on the first go, but it grows on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment