Sakura

Sakura

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Me!

           Hey, It's me again! I just realized that you people probably know nothing about me. Well I'm going to fix that, don't you worry! The following are lists of things that I love and hate.       
         
           HATES- people who are cruel to animals, and then think it's funny. When people borrow my stuff and give it back in less than PRISTINE condition. :P Waking up in the dark. (it needs to be morning! my brain just gets all confused) Long car rides where I get extremely sick. Annoying computer programs that don't give good directions. (ex. "open the recently viewed file" what the heck is that? more importantly, where is that?!) Conflict. period. Anyone screaming at another person just ticks me off. Going to work and having to be around someone who stinks like garbage.*People being mean to others just because they are younger, or different.

           LOVES- weird music with lots of words in different languages :D. My dogs: Eowynn, Kaden, and Toki Doki. (yes they do have weird names, don't they?) Messing around on the computer. MLP: FIM. video games, like: Minecraft, Call of Duty, Escape Games (in general), and Half Life 2. Listening to my new iPod. Writing stories, mostly fictional. Being outside in the fresh air. I also love playing my cello. Not to brag, but I'm pretty amazing at it. :P Earning money that I can spend on whatever the heck I want.

That's pretty much all I can think of right now, but there's probably lots more. Anyway, I'm an awesome person who loves her life :D Hope you like my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment