Sakura

Sakura

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Da Gang: CONTINUED.

              So now its just six of us in our 'gang'. Every once in a while we'll have a party, like the one on Halloween. We all went over to Jamie's house to go trick-or-treating together, although apparently we're too old. We went anyway. Sadly, I had to bring a sibling, though he behaved well enough. Well, I arrived and I noticed that everyone's costume reflected some of their personality, though in an abstract way.
             Jamie was a space pirate: that reflected her otaku-ness. Of all of us, I believe hers was the most creative. Zombie was a creeper, the human kind. When we were playing a game called park bench I had to sit by him, and to tell you the truth he really freaked me out. The sunglasses paired with how old he looks normally made the perfect costume. If I met a guy on the street looking like he did, I'd cross to the other side of the street. Coby was a- umm.... he was a- no, he was... Oh! he was a mugger. His costume was simple and didn't reveal much, though I bet if I knew him more I'd get it. (haha, reveal much) Tibs was a pokemon trainer and I loved that costume.  He even had a pokemon trainer hat! Stanny was a skeleton, totally classic-just like him.
              Anyway, I arrived and we all proceeded to gravitate towards the computer, and ended up watching Halloween related viral videos until it was time to go trick-or-treating. We all bundled out the door, with Jamie and Tibs in front, me in the middle, and the rest of the boys in back. I admit we kind of split up in scenarios like this, with me often trying to decide who to side with. I like talking to Zombie and Stanny, but sometimes I feel like I don't know the topic very well and come up short. Talking with Jamie and Tibs is easier, but sometimes pointless and confusing. So I end up flitting from one to the other. With random tidbits of conversation flying in the air, I usually remember the most pointless snippets like, "Blah Blah Blah...Leprechaun...Blah Blah Blah....going to people's doors..." etc.
              I also remember the snippets where moi was the topic, like, " Julia, are you wearing heals?" This one coming from Zombie.
          "maybe...." I replied, hoping to sound casual.
              *out take of breath*
           "hehe..."
Also I would pick up trash everytime I spotted any, which drove my friends crazy or at least that's what it sounded like. I love doing that. Anyway, that's a summary of Da Gang, and I'll probably be refering to them later on in my blog. Hope I didn't bore you to death!
          

3 comments:

  1. This post and the last one are my favorites of everything you have written so far, I liked hearing about da gang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was fun to write too, since I knew so much about all my bffs. You too, although there's less on you in the blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehh,I don't really see you a ton now so I am just happy I was even included :) I liked it, great to hear about everyone from your perspective

    ReplyDelete