Sakura

Sakura

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Da Gang

            Because I'm random like that, (and because Deep Sea Zombie gave me the idea :P) I'm going to describe my bffs from school. (I'll use the same names so you don't get confused)
            First let me tell you exactly how we ended up a 'gang', as my mom likes to call us. I met Jamie in the summer before seventh grade at Harry Potter Summer Camp. I liked her immediately, and she seemed to be in the market for friends so it worked out well enough. Sadly, during the school year, we had zero classes together and totally different lunches so we kinda put our friendship on hibernate. Long story short: my bff from seventh grade betrayed me, and I fell back with Jamie in eigth grade. One day she invited me to her B-day party at Layton park, and me and a bunch of our friends had loads of fun. So we decided to make it a regular thing and we'd have a party at the park every Friday. After a while our friends kind of split up and there was only about eight of us left in our little group. There was Stanny, Zombie, Jamie, Tibs, Skittles, Justine Candy, Alice Vanderburg, and of course, me.  Over the year there were a few changes, such as Justine going to Centennial, Skittles hanging with new friends, and Coby joining in, but here's a few words about each.
             Stanny is a skinny guy with darkish blonde hair and some funky eyeballs. I swear he wears Aeropostal everyday, but it looks really good on him. He's really mellow, but he likes to freak out about the wierdest things. He worked with me and Jamie at Frightmares, but I won't go into that.
            Zombie is probably the tallest in our group with long blonde hair. He's in swim and loves to wear Layton hoodies and T-shirts. He's really quiet, but when he speaks you can tell it matters to him. He'll put up with whatever you're talking about, even if he's not interested because he's just polite like that. He's also a crazy person. (yes, yes you are.)
            Jamie is my bgf. (best girl friend...and like my only one :D) she's taller than me, but I like to cheat and wear heels. She doesn't dress or act girly, but I think that secretly she wants to dress up fancy and look really pretty. Don't tell her I said this, but all she really wants is to be loved. Anyway, she likes to wear simple clothes and loves playing with Zombie's hair, just because it bugs him.
           Tibs is cool, he's tall and likes to talk. He also loves to sing boyscout songs in the middle of the school cafeteria, really loudly. He has a knack for wearing clothes that most of the student body would label 'so last century' but they look alright on him. He also has a soul jacket, as we call it, that he can be found at almost any given time.
            Skittles is still my friend, though because of some reason or another she's not in our gang anymore. She's random and hyper with brown hair and stylish clothes. She can be shy sometimes, but she's really fun to talk to especially when someone's teasing her.
             Coby is pretty cool, he draws manga and he's much better at clothes than me. ( T_T ) He's the new addition to our group. The only reason I don't like him all that much is he lies, and even when I catch him in the act he doesn't come clean. Other than that, he's pretty awesome.
              And Justine. She was one of my bgfs when she went to FFJH, but now I'm not in contact her anymore. She's kinda bland, a normal teenager with a taste for makeup and clothes. Alice was pretty much the same.

           TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment